Wednesday, July 16, 2014

July 16, 2014

     Good morning. Life seems to be catching up to me, or maybe I should say over running me. I seem to be busy but honestly most of my time I spend reading. I have fell in love with reading again and can't seem to get enough of it. I always seem to be reading something. From The Encyclopedia of Country Living to Amish books to farm magazines like MaryJanesFarm. I love that magazine. Also I have been trying to finish up reading the books in the Left Behind series. Sometimes, well a lot of the time, I find myself reading when I should be doing other things, like writing this blog.
     Sunday was our family reunion. The Pratt family reunion is always filled with lots of food and good times. We had some rain but it didn't seem to hamper the fun and most definitely didn't stop us from eating. It was a hot day and Mom got a little over heated and had to go kick back in the ac for a little bit. But she was just fine after that.
     My chickens are doing great. They are starting to try eating new things. They use to be very picky and not want to try new things. One of their favorite things are cucumbers. The also really like a certain kind of leaf, not sure what kind it is just some weed. They go crazy when I give them some of it. They also like bananas. nectarines, tomatoes, cooked corn on the cob, and watermelons.
     Well I am going to go not to read but to get something accomplished today. Have a good day.

                                                             April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment