Sunday, April 28, 2013

     Good morning again.  It is Sunday and I am awake a little earlier this morning than I usually am because it is church day. I would like to tell you a little about my church. My church is a little one room church built over 100 years ago and it feels like home. I love to go to church each Sunday morning because its like me time. My wonderful husband stays home and helps keep an eye on my mom(she has Alzheimer's) and I get to get out of the house and have a great fellowship with the friends and family that attend our church. Mom don't like to get up early and get dressed or go outside when it is cold out. And today is a cold rainy day. So I am up getting ready to go to  church and I am having trouble writing this cause there is so much more that I would love to say about church and my path back to church but I don't have the time right now to tell you. So maybe for now I will leave it like this I enjoy going to church, I am by no means a perfect person. I have made many mistakes in my life. But it is not the mistakes that define you its your heart and the direction you feet are pointing. And today my feet are pointing to a little country church.
                                                                                      April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment