Thursday, April 10, 2014

April 10, 2014

     Good morning. Today Mom has a doctor's appointment. Glad I have Ms. M here today to help get Mom up and out of the house. We are trying to figure out what to do with Mom's hair. She has always had very thin, straight hair. Months ago Aunt L permed Mom's hair now it is growing out and is very frizzy. Even after we wash it and fix it all pretty, when it dries it is a mess. I have wanted to take her and get her hair cut but she keeps saying no. I wish I knew how to cut hair.
     It has been so beautiful outside lately. I love to spent time on the front porch sitting in the sun. I keep trying to take Mom outside but even with a jacket on she says it is cold. Hopefully when it gets warmer out she will enjoy being outside like she use too.
     Plants are still growing well. Apple plants are doing wonderful. I have several more seeds that I would like to go ahead and start but I don't have any room to put them. I would love to go ahead and get the bigger cucumber plants in the ground but I am expecting more cold weather to come.
     I need to get off here and get ready for our outing today. Have a good day.

                                                         April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment