Wednesday, February 12, 2014

February 12, 2014

     Good morning. I think I am starting to feel better. I am able to breath a little through my nose. Which is a major improvement to what it had been for a long time. I actually felt good enough yesterday to sweep and mop the kitchen floor. I still get tired easy and need to nap but I can see the end of this illness coming soon.
     Ms. M is here with Mom today. Mom seems to enjoy being around her. Monday Ms. M played some church songs on her tablet for Mom and Mom sang every song she played. It is amazing to me that Mom can remember songs word for word but she has no idea who I am. How does her mind work like that?
     I am going to go try to get something done today. Have a good day.

                                            April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment