Monday, February 3, 2014

February 3, 3014

     Good morning. The snow had finally melted off the road until last night when it snowed quite a lot and is still snowing this morning. I am so done with winter.
     We took Mom to the ER Saturday night for what I thought was a bad UTI which turned out to not to be a UTI. I am not going to go into details about this due to it being a personal private matter, I will just say she has a female problem that is needing antibiotics and follow up tests. It is so hard to figure out what is wrong with her when something is wrong because of her decreased mental state. When I ask her where she has pain she either says everywhere or nowhere. 
     Yesterday was the super bowl. My husband loves football, I hate it. So he watched it in his man cave/bedroom and Mom and I was able to watch something else. I did cook him what he wanted to eat, cornflake chicken. I also made brownies which I put Rolos in before I baked it. It turned out good. I love caramel so a little bit of caramel in the middle of each brownie was awesome.
     I was such a slacker this weekend. I didn't get much cleaning done or anything for that matter. I have a lot to do today to get caught up. I need to go. Mom is awake and yelling for me. Have a good day.

                                                                  April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment