Friday, February 28, 2014

February 28, 2014

     Good morning. Today is a good day. My sister M is coming to pick up Mom and take her to her house for the night. My husband and I are going to get out of here and do something. I will tell you all about it on Monday.
     Ms. M is here taking care of Mom and getting her ready for her visit with my sister M and her family. I have so much to do to get us ready.
     My great northern bean plants are growing very well. I planted them in toilet paper rolls with soil. But now I have noticed that the rolls have mold growing on them. The cardboard rolls stay wet. I will have to see if other people who use them to start seedlings have that trouble and if I need to transplant them in something else. I will probably have to figure something else to use.
     This is a very short post today. I need to go get some things done. Have a good day.


                                                                 April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment