Wednesday, February 5, 2014

February 5, 2014

     Good morning. Snow is melting and my yard is flooded. I am glad that I don't have any plans to go anywhere today. Hopefully all the rain and flooding is over by tomorrow so I can go to the grocery store. The weather report keeps changing but I think I heard somewhere that there is a large snow storm coming this way and I want to be ready to be stuck here.
     I think my sinus infection is finally gone. Now I have a cold and my nose is so stuffed up I can't breath through my nose. No wonder with the way the weather has been lately. One day it is -12 and the next day it is 50.
     I think the antidepressants that I have just started to take recently is working. I actually swept and mopped the floor yesterday and I am getting some laundry done. The dishes I still don't care about maybe today I will work on getting those caught up. A lot of people in my family have seasonal depression and that is probably what I have. I just keep thinking that all will be ok when I see my tulips poke through the ground.
     I am going to go try to get something done today. Have a good day.

                                                               April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment