Wednesday, March 19, 2014

March 19, 2014

     Good afternoon. I went out with my husband this morning to eat breakfast at Bob Evans. I got their cinnamon pancakes, they were wonderful. I think they are better than IHOP's cinna-stack. IHOP's are way to sweet. Then we went to Tractor Supply and looked at the baby chicks. I just loved them. No I didn't come home with any. My husband said that we needed to have a house for them first. Maybe this spring and summer I can finish getting the spot cleaned up where I want to build a coop in. Wonder what excuse my husband will give me for not getting them then.
     Yesterday the gas was out. Good thing it was a nice warm day. I realized something, without gas I can't cook anything. Oh, I guess I could have microwaved something, I never thought of that. And I  could have used the crockpot didn't think of that either. We ordered Chinese.
     I have been thinking about changing the days I write on this blog again. Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays are the day I have help with Mom, so that means I can go out and do something on those days. With the weather getting better I will probably be getting out more often. It would be easier and better time management if I would write on Tuesdays and Thursdays when I don't have any plans to go anywhere anyways. I may start this change this week or maybe I will wait till next week.
     Mom is doing ok. No changes in her condition recently. She seems to really enjoy spending time with Ms. M. I hope when the weather warm up she will like going outside and sitting on the porch like she use too.
     I am going to go. Have a good day.

                                                          April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment