Friday, March 21, 2014

March 21, 2014

     Good morning. I was going to start yesterday with posting to this blog on Tuesday and Thursday but the electric went out before I could get it done. It was a windy day yesterday and a tree had fell on the electric line. I got to use my new hand crank radio that I got for Christmas, Mom and I listened to music all morning. I realized that the radio doesn't last to long before I need to crank it again. I spent most of the morning cranking that radio.
     I got my package in the mail yesterday from the farmgirl club. I got four very nice books that show how to do a lot of different things. I learned to double crochet. I am working on making a scarf to earn a badge.
     I need to get off here and get something done. Have a good day.
                                          
                                                                  April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment