Friday, March 7, 2014

March 7, 2014

     Good morning. This house is now over run with seedlings. I started several plants most of which are growing. The pepper plants have not sprouted yet and I have planted four different kinds. I don't know what I am going to do with all these plants, I just hope that it starts to warm up soon so I can set them outside during the day. I have figured out that I need more green beans and peas but I am having trouble finding them locally that are not GMO. My husband and I stopped Southern States the other day and we seen small chicken coops. I would love to have one of those and a couple chickens. But for now that is just a dream.
       This is going to be a short post today. I have things I need to get done today. Have a good day.

                                                             April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment