Friday, January 10, 2014

January 10, 2014

     Good morning. Ms. M is here. She is the friend that I hired to help me with Mom. She started yesterday and Mom seems to like her. They seem to get along well and talk well together. I am so happy to have more help.
      My husband and I went out to the grocery store yesterday and stopped and ate at Wendy's. I had seen the commercial for their spicy chipotle cheeseburger and wanted to try it so bad. I love spicy foods. I did not like that cheeseburger one bit. The chipotle sauce was not good at all. They also did something different with the side salad, there was way to much lettuce. When I opened the container the salad kind of exploded all over the place, me, the table, and the floor. Not cool at all. I hope the next time I stop at Wendy's it is a better experience because I have always liked eating there and their prices are good. I would hate to stop going there all together.
     I have been trying out my new dehydrator some lately. I had never dehydrated anything before so this is all new to me. So far I have done marshmallows (thing Lucky Charms), pineapples, applesauce fruit roll ups, and now beef jerky is in there. So far the things I have dehydrated are ok not great but ok, I hope the more I work at it the better I get.
     I need to go. Have a good day.

                                                      April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment