Wednesday, January 22, 2014

January 22, 2014

     Good morning. Snow, snow go away! I am starting to feel trapped by all this snow. I really need to get out of this house. Either the roads are to bad for me to feel comfortable to drive or school is closed so my helper can't come. It feels like winter is plotting against me.
     I have been trying to do and think of things other than the evil winter. Last  year we repainted the living room and I was so pleased with it that I decided that every year, winter, we would redo a room. This year I have been deciding between the bathroom and the kitchen. Both need help badly. But I think I have decided on working on the kitchen. Now to actually do what I want to do to change things up a bit I need to go to the store and look around. So yet again I am stuck. I am just in the planning stage and I have so many ideas. I know my poor husband is a little worried what I am going to get him into.
     Mom's twin sister called to check in on how Mom is doing. She and her daughter stopped by the other day and seeing Mom in her decreased mental state is extremely difficult for her. Mom did not know who her twin sister was. I did feel love and support from both my aunt and cousin, which came on a day that it was much needed.
     I am going to go get this cold day started. Have a good day.

                                                         April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment