Friday, January 24, 2014

January 24, 2014

     Good morning. Yes, I have cabin fever but that is going to change today. School is closed again so my helper is unable to come be with Mom so I am going to let my wonderful husband look after her while I go. I will get her up and eating breakfast then I am leaving. She isn't that difficult to take care of since she doesn't try to get up and walk by her self anymore. She will eat then he will put her in her recliner watching tv and he can rest or take a nap, he has to work tonight.
     This hollow road is still covered in snow. It snowed on Monday and the state road didn't do anything to it till yesterday. And what did they do? They cindered then an hour later they plowed. That didn't make any sense to me. Why would they plow up the cinders? Anyway I am going to attempt to drive out of here. I hate driving on bad roads but I know that the main roads are a lot clearer, I just got to get to them.
     I keep thinking about tulips. I planted several bulbs in the fall which added to the many that I planted the past two falls, I will have a lot of beautiful signs of spring poking their head up in a month or two. I can't wait. They are my favorite flower and the only nonedible plant that I grow.
     I need to get off here and get the day started. Have a good day.

                                                                      April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment