Monday, January 27, 2014

January 27, 2014

     Good morning. I think I may have come to the point of acceptance of this never ending winter. I know there is nothing I can do about it so I must just accept it. I don't mind the snow or the cold, it is just the bad roads that get to me. I did get to get out of this house on Friday. My husband stayed here and looked after Mom so I could go to town. Even though I just went to the dollar store and the drug store and was gone under 2 hours it was just what I needed to re-energize myself.
     I am sure that I still have that sinus infection that I went to the doctor for earlier in the month. I have a call in to the doctor's office to see if they will call me in a different antibiotic or if I will need to go back in to see the doctor again. I hope they just call in a different antibiotic, I can send my husband to pick those up, but if I have to go see the doctor I will have to wait till the roads get better and I have someone here to keep an eye on Mom. I hope they call me back soon.
     Not much is going on here. Winter is a slow and boring time. I just want to go outside and sit in the sun, absorb some sun rays.  Walk barefoot through the grass. Smell the lilacs in the back yard. Get dirt under my fingernails while planting something, anything. Read my Bible while swinging on the front porch swing. Hang clothes on the line to dry in the sun. And most of all I just want to complain that it is way to hot instead of way to cold.
     Have a good day.

                                                      April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment