Monday, January 20, 2014

January 20, 2014

     Good morning. It is still cold and snowy. I am so ready for spring. I don't like to drive when the roads are even slightly bad. I use to not mind driving in bad conditions but I think the older I get the more fear I have with driving. But I am going to get out of this hollow today! I know that the regular roads are probably clear, it is just this country road that is still covered with snow. No helper today because schools are closed due to the holiday. Tomorrow we are suppose to get more snow so I doubt I will want to go anywhere then when I have someone here so I will let my husband hang out here with Mom today and I will get out of here. Probably just a trip to the dollar store but really seeing anything other than the inside of this house is much needed.
     Mom seems to be having more issues every day. Now getting her to eat has become more difficult. I can see that soon we will have to feed her. I hate this progression of the disease. I just want my mommy back!
     I think my husband is getting a sinus infection like I had. I keep telling him to go see a doctor to get antibiotics but he is like me, he just keeps putting it off. He likes to go to the doctor just about as much as I do. I hope his doesn't get as bad as mine.
     I need to go get this day started. Have a good day.

                                                       April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment