Wednesday, January 8, 2014

January 8, 2014

     Good morning. I am so sleepy. I just can't sleep at night even if I take a sleeping pill. But now I probably could sleep and I just might. Cousin T is here to look after Mom so I can do what ever I want. My husband went to Walmart this morning and wanted me to go with him but I am not leaving this house till it warms up some. It is still so cold out and I hate being out in the cold. Tomorrow is suppose to be warmer so I may go somewhere then.
     Mom seems to be declining more and more each day. But what is strange is that she will do things for cousin T that she won't do for me. She won't stand, turn, or walk for me anymore but she will for cousin T. It is frustrating because I know she can do it. Getting her to take her medicine is a different story though, she won't take it for anyone. We have to now crush the pills and put them in applesauce to get her to take them. She seems to be getting weaker. I am starting to come to realize that she will not be around forever. I know logically that she will not live forever but somehow in my mind I have made her immortal and I am kind of just starting to think that the end is not all that far off. That is a very difficult thing to admit. That is enough talking about that.
     I am going to get off here. Have a good day.

                                                 April Whitehair
   

No comments:

Post a Comment