Monday, January 13, 2014

January 13, 2014

     Good morning. Well the other day I went to the doctor finally for this sinus infection that I have had since before new years. I got antibiotics and steroids. I so hope they work and I get over this very soon. My face and head hurts so bad. I hate going to the doctor and I fought going for as long as I could, maybe I should have went earlier and maybe it wouldn't have gotten so bad.
     I got more seeds in the mail the other day from the seed of the month club that I am in. I got Coriander, Cucumber, Blue Flax, and Cauliflower. I will have to do some research on the flax I don't know very much about it, I have heard of flax seed, I wonder if I grow it just for the seed but they also have a very pretty light purple flower shown on the seed packet.
     I forgot to tell you about a complaint I have found with my new washer. Always with the old washer when there was a possible power outage I would fill the washer with water so I could have extra water for cleaning and flushing the toilet and stuff. Well this new one won't hold water for longer than ten minutes with out you starting the cycle, it will automatically drain. Why would it do that? It is a new feature on new washers. Who would have thought that that is a good idea? Not me.
     I need to get off here and get something done today. Have a good day.

                                                                April Whitehair



No comments:

Post a Comment