Wednesday, January 1, 2014

January 1, 2014

     Good morning. Yet another day feeling bad. We did go to my sister A's party last night and I think I did a good job pretending to feel good but by the time I got home I was dead on my feet. We had a good time at the party. My husband had to leave early to go to work so I didn't get my midnight kiss. I am so thankful for having such a good family. When it was time to leave I think every man and boy at the party was helping get Mom to my car for me. One nice strong young man carried her down the steps. I don't know what I would do without a family like mine.
     With it being a new year I guess now would be the time to make some changes. I have decided to cut back on this blog and write only three times a week, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. My life is way to boring to write six days a week. Plus if at anytime there is something special to write about I can write an extra post.  I write this blog mainly as a remembrance blog for myself so I can look back at someday and I also write it so that family and friends near and far can keep up on how Mom is doing and I think I can do those two things good enough with writing only three times a week.
     I need to get off here. I am hoping Mom will let me take a nap. Have a good, safe, blessed and happy new year.

                                               April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment