Tuesday, December 31, 2013

December 31, 2013

     Good morning. I am still sick. I had hoped that I would wake up this morning and feel better but that didn't happen. Cousin T is here with Mom, thankfully. I don't care how sick I am I am getting out of this house sometime today even if it is just to go to the convenience store to buy a soda pop. I just need to get away. I am planning on going back to sleep as soon as I get this wrote so I hope that I wake up feeling a little better. Tonight is the New Years Eve party at my sister's house. It is always a fun get together. But this year my husband has to work and I am not feeling well so I don't know if I will even go. We will have to see how I feel later on.
     Have a good day.

                                                   April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment