Thursday, December 12, 2013

December 12, 2013

     Good morning. Yesterday was a good day for Mom, cousin T got her up and out of the house and they went and visited with aunt L. Mom actually stayed awake and talked and smiled a lot while she was there. It is so good for her to get out of this house and do something. She gets tired of being around me all the time and needs a break every now and again.
     Today Mom has a doctors appointment, just a follow up from changing her meds. I am very happy with how she is doing on this new med and I hope that the doctor can see that it is helping her. It is so cold outside today, Mom and I both hate the cold, I plan on letting the car warm up for a long time before we have to leave.
     Not much else going on. Just got to get some laundry done. Have a good day.

                                                                    April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment