Tuesday, December 10, 2013

December 10, 2013

     Good morning. Well maybe I should just say morning. Its snowy and cold out. My husband had to stay over at work which means that I had to take the trash out this morning. For some reason taking the trash out is one of my least favorite things to do and doing it on a cold snowy morning is even worse. When I have to take the trash out I will wait till the last minute like this morning I was finally putting the bags in the bin when the trash truck drove up.
     Cousin T couldn't make it this morning. She had an appointment today. Mom is up and already had her breakfast. She is so different now on this new medicine. Hopefully cousin T will be able to come tomorrow or maybe I will see if she can come Thursday and Friday. I have plans on Thursday to go help clean the church and I don't want to have to cancel and maybe by Friday the snow will be gone and I will be able to go and do something.
     I need to go get this day started. Have a good day.

                                                              April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment