Saturday, December 21, 2013

December 21, 2013

     Good morning. Mom slept in this morning, now she is up eating her breakfast. Sister A stopped down and visited this morning. Mom may not be able to voice her enjoyment when visitors stop by but I know she loves seeing her daughters.
     Some of you that know me know of my aversion to condiments. Yes I freak out when ketchup or mustard or anything like that touches any one's skin. Well last night Mom was eating a hamburger and got mustard all over her hand and I had to leave the room. Yet again another reason why my husband is the most awesome husband ever, he cleaned her up and even washed out the dish rag he used to clean her with. I am not sure why I am so disgusted with condiments touching some one's skin, I can eat ketchup and mayo but if it touches my skin I have a mini panic attack. One time my husband and I were at a restaurant and they had the glass bottles of ketchup and he went to shake it up and the lid wasn't screwed on and ketchup went all over him. I just about died. He went to the restroom and cleaned off and every time he came out I would say go back you missed some. I think he went in and out of the bathroom 15 times before I could accept that he was clean enough. Oh my poor husband has to put up with me and all my issues.
      I am going to go try and get Mom to finish painting the ornament that we started painting the other day. Have a good day.

                                                   April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment