Thursday, December 19, 2013

December 19, 2013

     Good morning. Well yesterday Mom and I painted the salt dough ornaments that I had made the day before. At first I think I seen her smile and I was so happy that we actually found something that she could do and would enjoy doing. I began thinking of other things to paint. Then the next minute she was crying and I asked why she was crying and she said because she didn't know how to paint ...Then the next minute she was sucking the paint off the brush, good thing I bought non-toxic paint. She tried to paint for about 30 minutes and did not finish painting a 2 inch heart. I will try and get her to finish it tomorrow. I had so hoped that she would like painting, now yet again I will have to try and find something for her to do.
     Cousin T is here with Mom today. The weather is suppose to be nice and cousin T said she wanted to get Mom out of the house and visit with Aunt L. I hope Mom will cooperated and have a nice visit. I plan of going somewhere with my husband. Not sure exactly where but where ever he decided will be a good change from being stuck in this house all the time.
     Have a good day.

                                                    April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment