Tuesday, December 3, 2013

December 3, 2013

     Good morning. I didn't post yesterday and I got a couple calls checking in on me. I was ok, Mom just didn't sleep all that night so neither did I and I had to get up and go with my husband to take the car to the mechanic then I came home and went right back to sleep till it was time for cousin T to leave. By then it was already to late in the day to make time to post anything. I called Mom's doctor's office to ask about changing her sleeping med since it is not working and all they told me to do was increase the dose. She did sleep last night but I still don't like how the med makes her behave all hateful and mean. I will call the doctor's office again today and see if they will change it to something else.
     We had a nice visitor last night. Cousin J stopped down and talked for a while. I was so happy to see her. We sat around and talked for a few minutes. Mom also enjoys having visitors, she may not know who you are but she likes to be around people other than me.
     Well today I plan on working on Christmas cards. We have already received two. I need to get busy. Have a good day.

                                                            April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment