Monday, December 30, 2013

December 30, 2013

      Good morning. Well I am sick. It started yesterday with a strange headache now I have accepted that I am sick possibly the flu not sure. Headache, head congestion, sore throat, all over body aches, fever, and upset stomach. Needless to say I feel like total crap. But Mom still needs taken care of so I am doing the best that I can.
     Yesterday cousin J stopped by and visited with us. I so hope my sickness was not contagious and I gave it to her. She dropped off a present from my prayer partner for Christmas. I must say that I am new to this prayer partner thing. I did it last year and I sent cards to my partner for each holiday and special day but I never received anything at all from the person that had my name. It really saddened me to think that someone had been given my name to pray for and send cards to, to show a special interest in their life but do it secretly, no one knows who has your name, and the person who had my name never sent me a single card. But this year I seem to have been given to a really great person. I have already been sent cards and now a present for Christmas. I never thought about sending a gift, wow. It makes me feel kinda special.
     Well I have wrote as much as my brain can handle this morning with this headache. Have a good day.

                                                             April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment