Wednesday, December 4, 2013

December 4, 2013

     Good morning. I was awake earlier this morning and ate a muffin that my husband made and drank two cups of coffee and was still so tired and decided to go back to sleep. Mom is still sleeping, she was awake a couple times last night. That increase in med made her sleep all day yesterday maybe her body will adjust to it soon.
     My car got fixed yesterday. It now has a new water pump and timing belt. We are planning a trip this weekend that I can't go into detail about till afterward and we are wanting to make sure my car will make it there and back safely. My sister M will be taking care of Mom this weekend. It will be a good mini vacation for us.
     I need to go try and get Mom up. Have a good day.

                                                                               April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment