Friday, January 17, 2014

January 17, 2014

     Good morning. It is a very snowy morning. I seem to live in constant anticipation for spring. I have so many plans for the garden and can't wait to get started. I will be starting some seeds inside here in about a month or so but I don't think I will have enough room for all the seed trays. I will need to be creative on where and how I start things.
     There has been a change in the helpers that come and take care of Mom. Cousin T has decided to move on an no longer works here. Ms. M is still coming three days a week. I am so grateful to have help. Though Mom isn't physically hard to take care of, it is emotionally and mentally hard on me. I am glad to have the opportunity to help a friend the is in need of a job and I am glad to have a friend that understands my stress and need of a helping hand.
     My husband and I are going to go eat breakfast somewhere this morning if I ever get ready to leave. So I need to go. Have a good day.

                                                               April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment