Wednesday, November 13, 2013

November 13, 2013

     Good morning. Mom is doing well, eating good and slept well last night. She is sitting at the table eating Cheerios right now. She keeps asking me if she is doing it right.
     Yesterday I cleaned and seasoned another one of my cast iron skillets. This one is quite small, not sure what I will cook in it but it is so cute. Only four more skillets to clean and season to go. I probably wont keep all of them, I wouldn't know what to do with all of them.
     I went to the Dollar Store last night, my husband stayed here with Mom so I could get out of the house. Boy, there is something wrong at the Dollar Store. Why are their lines so long? Only one register open, they are acting like Walmart. Make sure you plan being there an extra 30 minutes just to wait in line.
     Only two weeks till Thanksgiving, I have got to get this house cleaned up and ready for company. I usually deep clean the whole house before Thanksgiving then it is done and good for Christmas as well, except for the usual daily cleaning. But this year I am just not feeling it. I am so exhausted physically and mentally from taking care of Mom that it is hard to even do the regular upkeep let alone a full deep clean. Though I will hopefully make it look presentable just don't look in cabinets or behind doors or under beds, you might not like what you see.
     I need to go get this day started. Have a good day.

                                                      April Whitehair 

No comments:

Post a Comment