Saturday, November 9, 2013

November 9, 2013

     Good morning. I got more seeds yesterday! I know I am crazy that I get excited over seeds. The seed club that I am in usually sends 4 packs a month but this month I got an email from the club owner that said that one of the seeds did not get to him in time so this month I would only get 3 packs and next month I will get 5 packs. Anyway I got Squash Burgess Buttercup, Brussels Sprouts Liberty, and Basil Cinnamon. I am excited about all those especially the Brussels Sprouts, we love those. I am not a big fan of Squash but the pack says this kind is good baked and served with butter and brown sugar. That sounds good. If I had a small counter top aquaponic system I would grow some of the Basil in it.
     My husband is home for good. It is wonderful have him here. I have been sick the last two day with a stomach bug and with him here I was able to actually take a nap. He is like a filter for my Mom when I am trying to nap, he filters out what she wants to wake me up for and only wakes me up when it is important. Unlike when I had a headache while he was gone and I tried to take a nap, she would wake me up to ask if I was sleeping or if I wasn't feeling well.
     Like I said I have been sick today will be three days. The only thing I can drink or eat successfully is coffee. I am starting to feel weak and yucky all over and I had a temperature last night. I so hope it will go away soon.
     I have lots of house work to catch up on today and I hope I feel well enough to get it done. Have a good day.

                                                          April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment