Thursday, November 21, 2013

November 21, 2013

      Good morning. Yesterday Mom had a visitor, her baby sister came and seen her. Mom may not have remembered her but I know she was glad to have company. It was also nice for me to have company also. Today cousin T comes and takes care of Mom. My husband and I are planning on going out together, that doesn't happen much. We are thinking IHOP and some Christmas shopping.
      I actually started cleaning yesterday. I may get this house clean before Thanksgiving after all.      
      Last night there was a bad accident here in our town. My thoughts and prayers go out to all their friends and family.
                                                 
                                                                 April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment