Wednesday, November 27, 2013

November 27, 2013

     Good morning. I have so much to do today. Thanksgiving is tomorrow and the family comes here for dinner. We always say we eat at noon but we actually don't get all the food on the table till closer to one. We have a bunch of good cooks in this family. Everyone is in charge of something, my 17 year old niece makes the mashed potatoes my husband is in charge of baking the turkey, all of us make or bring something.
     Cousin T was unable to make it here this morning because the roads are slippery and she has bad tires on her car. I am hoping that she will be able to get here later. If she is able to come she can give Mom a bath and keep her occupied while I get some cooking and cleaning done. I was able to get a lot done yesterday. A special thanks to my husband who has done so much to help me get ready for Thanksgiving day. I don't know what I would do without him. Right now he is putting rolls in to the pans so they can start to raise, so I can have time to write this.
     I need to go. Have a good day.

                                                              April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment