Saturday, November 2, 2013

November 2, 2013

     Good morning. I sure did sleep in this morning. With Mom spending the weekend at my sister M's and brother G's I did not have anyone yelling at me to wake up. Yesterday evening my husband and I was able to go out alone together. Oh course we went out to eat. Not wanting to wait in a long line before getting a table we ended up at Garfield's and let me tell you we were very pleased. We both ate way to much and left very satisfied. After eating we went and stopped at Kroger's and picked up some things I needed to make the rolls and cheesecake for the Memorial for my Uncle tomorrow. We also got the turkey for Thanksgiving dinner.
     Today I will be baking rolls and making cheesecake after that is done I hope to be able to get up on the hill and cut some more trees. But with sleeping in so late this morning I don't know if I will have enough time to get all my plans done today. Especially if I don't get started soon.
      Have a good day.

                                                        April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment