Friday, November 22, 2013

November 22, 2013

     Good morning. Yesterday cousin T stayed with Mom, Mom was acting crabby and stubborn. I hope Mom treats cousin T nicer or I fear that she wont stay around for to long. Everyone sees nice sweet old lady when they are around Mom very few people see her acting mean and crabby. But cousin T said she would be back next week and I am thankful and hopeful that she will.
     My husband and I went out to eat at IHOP yesterday morning. My niece C had told me that the cinn-a-stack pancakes was very good and told me to try them. It is very difficult for me to get out of my comfort zone, regular pancakes and bacon, but I made myself try something different. The cinn-a-stack pancakes was very very good. But they were way to sweet and I could only eat half. I think they would be good as a shared plate at your table, something that everyone could eat a piece or two from but it is way to sweet to eat the whole thing for one person.
     After breakfast we went Christmas shopping. We actually got a few things and can mark a few things off our list. Plus I had my husband show me some things that he would like. He is so hard to shop for. Now I have ideas of what to get him and I will have to go back without him to get those things.
     I need to go get this day started. Have a good day.

                                                       April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment