Monday, November 18, 2013

November 18, 2013

     Good morning. Well I must tell you I finally mentally broke. Friday night I started crying and couldn't stop. My wonderful husband made me go to bed and sleep and he took care of Mom. I woke up Saturday morning and started crying again and couldn't stop again. Two of my sisters came down and my sister M took Mom to her house for the day and night so I could have a break. I slept all day  and all night Saturday. We have found a relative that will come in a couple times a week and look after Mom so I can get a break. What do I think was my problem? I had been saying for a while that I am just tired but I do get sleep I don't think I am sleepy tired I am just over stressed and some what depressed. I think that most of my issues began when my husband was away for those six weeks training for work. Though my sister M came down every week to let me get out of the house I was here every minute except for those times. I just over extended myself and I have never been good at asking for help. To me asking for help is a sign of weakness showing everyone that I can't do everything all the time. Or at least showing myself that I am weaker than I want to be. My sisters think I need to go see a doctor and see about getting antidepressants. I am not completely sure that I need them but I will go talk to a doctor and leave it up to him/her. I think I am just over stressed and with the help of the lady we have coming in to help it should decrease my stress some so I wont be over stressed so then I wont need medication. But I can see where medication may help me deal with the stress better and more productively. Like I said I will go see a doctor and talk to them about my life and how I have been feeling and see what they suggest.
     I need to go. Have a good day.

                                                                   April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment