Wednesday, November 20, 2013

November 20, 2013

     Good morning. I sure feel better now than I did just a couple days ago. Cousin T, the lady that is coming to help take care of Mom, was here yesterday. Her and Mom got along so well. Though Mom was very tired and napped most of the day. Cousin T also cleaned my stove top and the outside of the fridge and swept the living room floor. I didn't expect her to do all that but I am grateful. I had neglected the stove top for a long time, it sure is shiny now. While she was here I was able to leave and go to the store and I actually came home and took a nap. I so should have hired someone to help a long time ago. I seem to mentally feel a whole lot better and have more energy and desire to actually do something. She will be back again tomorrow and my husband and I are planning on going out and doing something, maybe getting some Christmas shopping done.
     I need to go. Have a good day.

                                                                April Whitehair
     

No comments:

Post a Comment