Monday, November 25, 2013

November 25, 2013

     Good morning. I woke up this morning with a small headache. I took some Ibuprofen and I hope it works soon. I have my cleaning list made and I need to get a lot done today. Only three more days left till Thanksgiving. I have not even set out any decorations yet. I am running so far behind this year.
     Mom is awake and already driving me crazy. Questions, questions, questions. Cousin T will be here to keep an eye on her on Wednesday, which is good because I will be cooking and baking all day. Hopefully she can keep her from being under foot while I am cooking.
     Oh a new thing that Mom is doing, she has done it twice now. She will sit on the floor and crawl or crab walk or just scoot around on her but. Not sure why she does it maybe she feels safer crawling than walking or maybe she thinks she is suppose to. My husband says maybe she is going through her second childhood.
     I need to get off here and get started with my to do list. Have a good day.

                                                                   April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment