Wednesday, November 6, 2013

November 6, 2013

     Good morning. Last night was a bad and frustrating night, I caught Mom trying to give her medicine to her little dog. Thankfully I was there to knock him away or he would probably be dead by now. She didn't just try it once she tried it twice even with me sitting right next to her and she did it in a way that he thought his mommy was giving him a treat. Some of her meds might not kill him but they probably would damage his kidneys or liver irreversibly. This scared me deeply.
      Today's goal it to get up into the attic and mount a thermometer so I can check the temperature up there this winter. I have seen that a long long time ago people would use their attic like a root cellar but it would have to stay in a certain temperature range. I plan on seeing how my attic does this winter to see if it would could possibly be used next winter.
     I have a lot to get done today. Have a good day
                
                                                 April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment