Tuesday, November 19, 2013

November 19, 2013

     Good morning. I sure didn't get any sleep last night. Tossed and turned all night and now I am so sleepy. The lady is here that will be here helping with Mom. We shall call her cousin T. So far she is doing an excellent job and Mom is responding well to her. Mom has already had a bath! I can tell already that I will feel better and less stressed with this help.
     I will get out of the house today not sure what I will do except I am going somewhere or I might just go take a nap. I love being able to do something anything and know that Mom is safe and taken care of.
     I need to go help cousin T and show her where things are around the house. Have a good day.

                                                April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment