Tuesday, November 26, 2013

November 26, 2013

     Good morning. Wow I had a wild crazy lady on my hands last night. Yelling, running around the house naked, and throwing things. She finally fell asleep on the couch I covered her up and she slept till around four then she woke up and I was able to get her to lay in bed, dressed and she slept off and on till around ten this morning.
      I got a lot more cleaning done yesterday than I thought I would. But I still have a lot to do over the next two days. I hope I can get most of it done but I have decided that I am not really concerned if I don't get everything done that I want to. The basic areas are clean and that is all that matters.
     Well if I don't get off here and get started I will never get anything done today. Have a good day.

                                                          April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment