Sunday, September 1, 2013

September 1, 2013

     Good morning. It is September already, one of my favorite months. I love that soon the leaves will change colors and the air will feel crisp and cool. I am not looking forward to the snow that will follow. So for today I will enjoy this time of the year.
     Yes we are still in the hospital. It seems that with increased movement and trying to work on exercises, Mom is in more pain than she was just a few days ago. I don't handle her being in pain very well. But yesterday was a good day, my husband brought her up a surprise, Lucky. I took Mom outside and she got to visit with her dog for about a half hour. He was very happy to see his mommy. He gave her kisses all over, Mom did not like that very much. I think Lucky was more happy to see her than she was to see him. I am glad that Lucky got to see her, he was so sad without her. I was afraid he thought she was gone forever. He was starting to play with the cats and miss her less. I did not want him to forget about her. Hopefully we will be home soon and the best friends will be back together.
     Well I must go see to Mom. Have a good day.           

                                                                 April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment