Saturday, September 28, 2013

September 28, 2013

     Good morning. I really thought I would sleep in this morning but I guess I am just use to waking up early. Mom is at my sister's for the weekend. Yes, I finally get some time off, longer than a couple hours. I am so thankful for my sister and her husband, they understands the stress of caring for someone with Alzheimer's and are willing to step in and offer a helping hand.
     So last night my husband and I was able to go out together, alone. We ate at Ruby Tuesday's, ate way to much. It was very yummy but we spent more money than we like to for a meal. We stopped at a couple furniture stores, looking for a couch. We didn't buy one. The cheapest was  over $800 and that was on sale.  So we looked at Big Lots which my sister suggested and we found one for a little under $300. Today we will borrow the brother-in-law's truck, thank you, and go pick it up. I am so happy to be getting a couch that doesn't smell like pee of any kind!
     Today we plan on getting out of the house and doing something, anything. So I need to get off this computer and get the day started. Have a good day.

                                               April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment