Wednesday, September 4, 2013

September 4, 2013

     Good morning. Today's the day we get to leave the hospital! As soon as the doctors come in and sign the discharge. The surgeon was just in to check her and said all looked good. Now just one more doctor to go. We are ready for her at home, thanks to a very nice cousin for letting us borrow a wheelchair. We are all ready to get out of here for good. Being at the hospital is very straining emotionally and physically. Both my sister and I have had a rough day yesterday. I think setting here has made us a little crazy. I for one have been grouchy, even more so than usual. I hope our moods improve once we get home. And I hope Mom does better once she is in her normal surroundings.
     I must go finish packing up this room. How did we ever collect this much junk in one small hospital room? Now I have to carry it all down to the car.
     Have a good day.

                                                                            April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment