Friday, September 20, 2013

September 20, 2013

     Good morning. Mom did well with her physical therapy yesterday. She is walking better each day but she doesn't like using the walker. I am wondering if a cane would work better?  I will talk to the physical therapist on Tuesday. She had her first visit by the bath aide yesterday. I had always gave her a shower by myself but with this broken hip and her decreased use of the left leg I was to scared to try and get her in the shower by myself. So the aide came to the house and gave her a shower. It was nice to have someone who does this kind of stuff all the time to teach me ways to do things that I never thought of. Mom did well for her. Mom was very nice to her, me on the other hand I can't do anything right in her eyes.
     Other than Mom I don't have anything to talk about. My life is far from boring but it just sounds like it when I try to write about it. So I shall not bore you anymore. Have a good day.

                                                      April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment