Tuesday, September 24, 2013

September 24, 2013

     Good morning. Yesterday I was able to go out and get some grocery shopping done. I wanted to stock up on some food that Mom and I will need for when my husband goes out of town here in about a week. I don't know what I will do without him. He is my calming, my strength, my shoulder to cry on. He will be gone all week then home on the weekends for a whole month for training for his job. I think I may go crazy. I am so use to being able to talk to him in the evenings and vent. I will feel so alone...
     Though Mom is physically getting better everyday, mentally she is getting worse everyday. My husband said he thinks her medicine has stopped working. I think it is just the disease progressing. The time spent in the hospital didn't help things either.
     So my rose tinted glasses that I was remembering fall through has now come off. I forgot how much I dislike the cold, not as much as I dislike being hot, but the cold isn't fun either. And it isn't actually cold yet. I just can't be happy I guess. 
     I have a lot of cleaning to do. Have a good day.

                                                                    April Whitehair                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment