Monday, September 16, 2013

September 16, 2013

     Good morning. Yesterday was a good day. We were invited to my uncle's birthday party. I was glad to be able to take Mom, she needed to get out of the house. She had been cooped up in here for 11 days. She was able to go see other people and talk to a few.  A little upsetting to see people avoid her, she doesn't have the plague!! But it was also nice to see a few be nice to her and go out of their way to be kind and helpful. After we returned home Mom was very tired and took a nap, so did my husband. Peaceful and quiet Sunday afternoon. I do miss going to church but I understand that other things have my priority right now and I am sure God understands. I still do my Sunday school lessons and I try to keep the Sabbath holy as much as I can.
     Last night was a crazy night. I didn't get to sleep well. Mom slept great though. I blamed Mom for urinating on the couch but I was wrong. Very, very wrong! Anyway I am sure I have figured out the couch puddles culprit and now Mom's cat is banished from the house. At 4am I was standing in the bedroom crying and saying, "It was not me, I have proof." My wonderful husband got up and stayed up to listen for Mom so I could sleep in bed. Sleeping in my own bed for the first time in 11 days was wonderful. Though I had to get back up so my husband could leave for work only a few hours later.
     I have a lot to get done today. Have a good day.

                                                             April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment