Sunday, September 15, 2013

September 15, 2013

     Good morning. It is cold this morning. Fire is lit in the kitchen to take the chill out of the air so Mom wont freeze when she wakes up. She hates the cold.
     We, mostly my husband, got the flooring installed in the bathroom yesterday. It looks so good. It was a lot more work than we thought it would be and it took all day. My part isn't completed yet. I still have to put stuff back. The large things are back in there, it is just the small clutter that I am wanting to sort before putting it back. I tried to help my husband as I could but most of my day is spent keeping an eye on Mom. After my husband got the floor done he really wanted to show Mom, so we got her up and walked her to see it. But her walker wont fit through the doorway. There is a cabinet that sits just outside the bathroom that will have to be moved so she can get in there. I was hoping the walker would fit, I knew that the wheelchair wouldn't. The last thing I want to do is move that cabinet, where am I suppose to find a place to put it?
     I am on the search of a new couch. I hope I can find one someone is giving away instead of having to buy a new one. I don't care what color, shape, or size it is. As long as it doesn't have human and animal urine all over it than it will be in better shape than the one I have now.
     I have a headache and I am going to go try to get rid of it before Mom wakes up. Have a good day.

                                                                 April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment