Thursday, October 10, 2013

October 10, 2013

     Good morning. During yesterday's experiment to see if Mom would enjoy coloring my sister H showed up to see if I needed to go to the grocery store because of the upcoming trucker strike. She told me that our local grocery store was almost out of bread. I should have been ok without going to the store but I thought I could get a couple things and it would give me a reason to get out of the house. To tell the truth I don't know how much bread was on the shelves, I didn't even look. I thought about alternatives to bread that would last longer than just a loaf of bread sitting on the counter. So I bought corn bread mix, frozen bread dough, and frozen biscuits. These things will last longer and I can use them anytime, even after the trucker strike.
     So my sister H got to be with Mom during the coloring experiment. She said Mom did cry some during coloring. Mainly because the purple crayon did not work right. They were cheap dollar store crayons. But when I left she was coloring and when I returned she was still coloring so I guess it kind of worked but I just wish it wouldn't have made her cry.
     My husband gets to come home tomorrow. I miss him so much. Four more weeks of this. I can't wait to get back to our normal routine. I don't do well with change. Plus I would love to have him here to help me with Mom.
     Have a good day.

                                                         April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment