Friday, October 11, 2013

October 11, 2013

     Good morning. Yes I am running late this morning. Everything seems to be working against me this morning. But I did get some phone calls made this morning that needed to be made. I am such a procrastinator.
     I got more seeds in the mail yesterday. The seeds I got was Arugula, Spinach, Turnips, and Collards. I think I have decided that a lot of these seeds that I am getting from this club I will be only planting a few seeds from each pack and plant them in containers. Documenting on each to keep for future reference and saving the extra seeds. There is a friend of my husband who is interested in joining the seed club so I gave him the info so he could use my reference number. If anyone uses my reference number when signing up for the club I get my membership extended for a year for free. I so hope someone will sign up. If you would like the info on the club you can comment and ask and I will give you all the details.
     My sisters H and A stopped by yesterday evening. We all had a good time. Mom enjoys company so much. We all set around, talked, and laughed. As my sister A says it better to laugh than cry.   
     I need to go. Mom is being very off this morning. Have a good day.

                                                    April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment