Thursday, October 31, 2013

October 31, 2013

     Happy Halloween and good morning. Today is going to be a good day. My sister M is coming to look after Mom and I get to get out of the house and go out with my cousin. She has somewhere she wants to take me, I think it is an old 5 and dime, not sure but I am so excited to get out of this house and do something. And the good company with her is much needed. I am so grateful to have a friend/family like her.
     Yesterday I noticed that my wheat seeds that I planted the other day has sprouted. That is so exciting to me. Now as long as I don't kill it and it makes it to harvest next year.
     Mom's new sleeping pill appears to have worked last night. She is still sleeping and she slept through the night. That may be why I am in such a good mood this morning, I actually slept last night.
     I need to go get ready for the day. Have a good day.

                                                            April Whitehair









No comments:

Post a Comment