Wednesday, October 16, 2013

October 16, 2013

     Good morning. My sister A was here when we woke up this morning. I think she may have been setting on the front porch waiting for us to wake up. Boy she walked in to a mess. Mom had been up and created a real mess in her room this morning. She has learned to take her night gown off so the alarm doesn't go off and wake me up. After the clean up it was nice to sit down and hang out with my sister for a while.
     Yesterday my sister M came down so I could get out of the house. I actually got my hair cut, only a couple inches but it looks and feels better. I got some grocery shopping done. I have been working on building my emergency food supply. I had to put up new shelves to hold the extra cans plus I will have some room for more jars if I ever get to do more canning.
     I bought some more tulip bulbs to plant this weekend. I love tulips they are my favorite flowers. Now I just have to figure out where exactly I want to plant them. The other year I planted some then when they bloomed in the spring I realized that I didn't like where some of them were so I marked the ones I wanted to move this fall with popsicle sticks. Well my husband went through and weeded and chopped down my markers. So now I don't know where exactly those bulbs are to move them. I will try again next year. So when I plant now I would like to make sure that they are where I will want them for a long time.
     I need to go. Have a good day.

                                                      April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment